The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon, Leica, Sony Mega sale!!

Pictures of everything are here:

Aravind Krishnaswamy | Canon Leica Sony mega sale

Price includes shipping in the USA and all fees. Shipping will be expedited. Feel free to make offers, though I'll be more open to offers that combine multiple items.

PENDING! Canon 11-24 f/4L, great condition, comes with caps and pouch only. I’m not really an UWA shooter so need to move it.
$2100

SOLD! Sony 24-70 f/4 FE, excellent condition, comes with hood, caps, box, pouch. Selling because of 24-70 GM.
$600

PENDING! Sony 55 f/1.8 FE, excellent condition (one very small nick on barrel, see photos), comes with hood, caps, box, pouch. Selling due to lack of use.
$600

PENDING! Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2, excellent condition, original owner, bought from B&H last year. Only went out of the house on one occasion where the original Zeiss lens cap was lost, so including a Nikon cap.
$1000

Leica 18 SEM, excellent condition, comes with pouch, caps, box, etc.
$1700

Leica 21 SEM, excellent condition, comes with pouch, caps, box etc.
$2100

Leica 24 Elmar - Original owner and never really used, just sat in safe. Comes with everything it did new.
$1900

SOLD! Leica 70 Summicron APO ASPH, excellent condition, comes with pouch, caps, box. 6-bit.
$2000

SOLD! Leica 90 Summicron APO ASPH, excellent condition (rub mark on hood, see pictures), comes with pouch, caps, box. 6-bit.
$2200

SOLD! Leica Q, Bought from FMer several months ago, used for a couple thousand frames. Comes with a ton of extras, charger, 3rd party batteries, thumb grip and a couple of case grips. Optics are pristine. Body has a ding on the right side (see pictures). Great performer and a great camera.
$ 3400

Leica S Type 006, Selling my S 006 which hasn't really been used since I got my 007. I thought about keeping it as a backup but I don't need a backup body right now. Bought from original owner (Joe Colson), no way to accurately tell actuations but I'm pretty sure its quite low (likely < 10k). Comes with an extra spare battery and everything it did new including the box. Price includes shipping in the USA.
$5000

Last edited:
Only the Leica S 006, M 18, 21 & 24 remain. Open to international shipping and though I don't prefer trades will entertain trade offers that don't result in me having more M lenses!

No longer considering the SL trade for the S006. I would consider packaging the S006 with a 70S, 120S or 180S (I won't sell the lenses separately so please don't ask).