The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (US) Pentax 645Z with 35mm, 55mm, and 150mm

Mikec

An amazing deal to experience one of the best (cropped) MF sensor available today. US$6800 for the camera body and 3 lenses. All in like new condition (all ordered from B&H within the last 12 months) and comes with all original packaging. Camera body has ~20,000 shots all in a studio setting and I take great care of my equipment. Most of the shots were done with the 90mm lens (which I plan on keeping and see what Pentax comes out with next for camera body).

1 extra Pentax battery and shipping to US included.

Again, my gear lust is your gain. I have decided that I must have the Hasselblad X1D. :eek:

Last edited:

Mikec

This incredible deal is still available. Of all the cameras I use (D810, a7R II, S007, 645Z), the sensor in the 645Z gives the most amazing file.

While I prefer to sell the camera with the lenses, I'm open to selling them separately as well. Prices shipped would be,
645Z: US$5000
35mm: US$750
55mm: US$550
150mm: US$650

rollsman44

This incredible deal is still available. Of all the cameras I use (D810, a7R II, S007, 645Z), the sensor in the 645Z gives the most amazing file.

While I prefer to sell the camera with the lenses, I'm open to selling them separately as well. Prices shipped would be,
645Z: US$5000
35mm: US$750
55mm: US$550
150mm: US$650
Do you have any pictures of the camera? Condition ? Thanks Dennis
I am ready to pay you but can you add some pictures of camera . my email is [email protected]