The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf Credo 80 / DF+ / 80mm LS

Egor

For sale in pristine condition I have:

Leaf Credo-80 digital back
Mamiya DF+ Camera Body
SK 80mm LS F2.8

Batteries/Charger...kit etc.

$14,500 OBO

All gear is up to date, light use, well maintained and clean. I am original owner purchased new
I will add pictures asap

PM or email me if interested

Egor

I will throw in Pelican Case if that helps

This is a really nice system and has been pampered from day-1

80MP Full Frame Complete system for a fraction of the cost of IQ100

Downsizing my studio needs, need the cash so no reasonable offer refused.

Will also be selling IQ140 Kit and some lenses soon too

PM me

Thanks, Eric

Egor

Price reduced: $14K for complete kit!

Price reduced to get interest on this incredible system.
Includes 80MP Credo-80, DF+ Camera Body, 80mm LS, Batteries, Charger, Pelican case

Please PM me if interested, make offer :)

Best Wishes,

Eric

Egor

How has no one bought this??? Seeing this everyday is killing me.
Thanks, HMJones, I agree, of course. Its an unbelievable deal, but alas, I need the cash more than the gear these days.
Absolutely wonderful camera system in perfect condition. Its killing me having to sell it; but thats life sometimes.

Come on folks, this is a steal, and I have excellent references to vouch for me and my gear at both DT and CI!

Also selling some Broncolor lighting gear in another thread. Wonderful stuff, check it out!

Best,

e

kdphotography

Eric is a trusted GetDPI family member.

Not sure if that affiliation helps or hurts him :ROTFL:

But a great deal on a great MFDB kit!

ken

timothy05

I have the same kit but with a credo 40, was wondering if you're interested in selling just your back?

I could also trade you my back, plus nikon gear & cash.

I really want to use this to complete my thesis! **** i might even rent it from you if you're interested!

Best,
Tim

Work History: SVA Grad Student, Intern at Digital Transitions, Digital Tech, Photo Assistant.

Egor

I have the same kit but with a credo 40, was wondering if you're interested in selling just your back?

I could also trade you my back, plus nikon gear & cash.

I really want to use this to complete my thesis! **** i might even rent it from you if you're interested!

Best,
Tim

Work History: SVA Grad Student, Intern at Digital Transitions, Digital Tech, Photo Assistant.
Thanks, Tim, I have PM'd you :)