The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (US) Sony Alpha a7R II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) - US$2300

Mikec

I'm currently downsizing my photography equipment significantly (to make room for the X1D that I decided I must have).

This a7R II has ~2500 shots as far as I can tell (bought new from B&H, never reset file names, and the last shot was 2499). The body is in great condition. There is a "double-line" scratch on the rear screen. It's noticeable when the screen is off. Otherwise, I haven't noticed it affecting the viewing of the screen (it's hard to capture via photo and you should be able to see in one of the photos). There's minor wear on the rubber material near one of the strap eyelet. It will come in original packaging. It's missing the English manual (I must have misplaced it) and it only comes with one battery (new one comes with two batteries but I sold one of the extra battery when I sold the a7 II by mistake).

US$2300 includes shipping to US.

Please pardon the low quality iPhone photos.

image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPGimage4.JPGimage5.JPG