The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Black M8 with Luigi case $2500

Z

zoom2zoom

low mileage Black M8, i am the second owner, bought from the original owner who had 2 M8s, and sold me this backup with few hundred clicks, I pust less than 300 clicks.

there are no marks on the camera, LCD clean with protector on LCD. no issues, no problems. Comes with everything as new including box.

also comes with brown Luigi case and matching strap. I lost the retangular snap on leather back. The case fits perfectly to the M8.

Price: $2500 plus shipping and paypal fees.. let me know if you need pics.

Z

zoom2zoom

Re: Black M8 with Luigi case $2500

$2450 plus shipping and paypal fees if used,
paypal echeck no fees.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

Buy with confidence from Erik. Someone will be getting a wonderful deal.

Don Hutton

Just to add to Cindy's comments - I bought a Zeiss Ikon from Eric - it was in better shape than he described, he shipped it within hours of receiving payment and overall was a perfect transaction....

cam

anyone want to buy it for me? i am all tapped out but it sounds like a wonderful deal!

heavy sigh....

Z

zoom2zoom

thanks all for the vote of confidence..

per request, i will take pics of the camera tonight by 8pm, eastern time. And i will post them back on this thread.

thank you,

markwon

just got a leica 46 uv/ir cut filter from Eric. As described and quick shipping!

Z

zoom2zoom

i notice one mark on the back of the luigi case, and one thread lose on the bottom of the case... just trying to be as detailed as possible. (see pics).

also, i cant find one of the two tiny metal rings for the original black strap.. must of fell out somewhere, but i use the rings from the Luigi..

Pics of the M8 are here:

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/2837634_YkonG#485321634_mwoL8

K

Kloyy

Hi Eric,
Payment paypalled.
Thanks!

Z

zoom2zoom

camera sold.. will miss this camera..

K

Kloyy

Received camera today. Looks like it's new out of the box. Thanks, Zoom2zoom.