The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

3 flash kit: DynaLite UNI400JR with battery packs in rolling case

bradhusick

I am selling an excellent condition DynaLite UNI400JR flash head kit with three heads, three Jackrabbit battery packs, three chargers, one spare halogen modeling bulb and lots of cables for the kit, all in a great rolling bag that fits everything perfectly. I am not sure how long the Jackrabbit batteries last, but they do charge as designed. All the modeling light bulbs and flash bulbs work perfectly. The kit has only been used a few times.

The UNI400JR head and Jackrabbit kit sells at B&H for $1125 each. The bag sells for $200, for a total new price of $3,395 plus shipping.

Offered here including ground shipping in the lower-48 for $1998. That's more than 40% off for a superb kit. Paypal accepted. No lower offers or trades, thanks.View attachment 120150View attachment 120151

bradhusick

big price drop to $1398 with free shipping in lower-48.

now we're close to "buy one, get two free" territory! i am selling this kit because i have switched to constant lighting.