The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summarit-S 70mm f/2.5 ASPH lens

kparseg

Hello folks, I have Leica Summarit-S 70mm f/2.5 ASPH lens (CS version) for sale. Purchased back in 2014 but never been used, and it still sits in the box with all original accessories. If you need photographs, please let me know but it's LNIB.

I'd also consider trade for Leica S 45 f/2.5 (preferably CS).

Asking price us $4000 but I will accept reasonable offers and will cover expedited shipping within CONUS, but please use Paypal gift or kindly add 3% for Paypal transactions. Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:

kparseg

Hello folks, I have Leica Summarit-S 70mm f/2.5 ASPH lens (CS version) for sale. Purchased back in 2014 but never been used, and it still sits in the box with all original accessories. If you need photographs, please let me know but it's LNIB.

I'd also consider trade for Leica S 45 f/2.5 (preferably CS).

Asking price us $4000 but I will accept reasonable offers and will cover expedited shipping within CONUS, but please use Paypal gift or kindly add 3% for Paypal transactions. Thank you for your interest.
Price is reduced to $3700.