The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica S 006 + S 70mm ASPH Lens Mint

I have a Mint condition Leica S 006 and S 70mm ASPH Lens (non CS) for sale for $8500 total. These really look new and I have all the boxes for them. I've only used the camera on a couple shoots and the lens has only been used on one test shoot. I would consider selling them separately, but would prefer to sell them together. I'm attaching some quick shots with my iPhone, I can take more on request, though I think you can see the condition from these. Come with everything it does as new, plus an extra battery.

Thanks,
Josh

Attachments

Lens was sold a while ago, forgot to update the posting about this. Camera is still available. Selling camera for $6,000 OBO.