The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Sony A7R Body--MINT

wjlapier

Looking for a Sony A7R body in mint condition with low shutter count. LCD must be clean with no scratches. Preferably with a screen protector on since purchased. Someone must have a backup they no longer need since buying a new A7RII ;)

To make this easy, I don't need a box or docs. Just the camera body, front cap, original strap, battery and charger and that's about it. Pack it well!

Please send me some pics, especially the lcd screen ( in my dealing with folks who take care of their camera's LCD screen I find it shows they really care about their camera. )

LMK total price asked including shipping to 99324 and any fees.

GDI

Looking for a Sony A7R body in mint condition with low shutter count. LCD must be clean with no scratches. Preferably with a screen protector on since purchased. Someone must have a backup they no longer need since buying a new A7RII ;)

To make this easy, I don't need a box or docs. Just the camera body, front cap, original strap, battery and charger and that's about it. Pack it well!

Please send me some pics, especially the lcd screen ( in my dealing with folks who take care of their camera's LCD screen I find it shows they really care about their camera. )

LMK total price asked including shipping to 99324 and any fees.
You may want to check out my FS ad...
http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-or-wtb/59363-fs-sony-a7r-body-only.html#post701599