The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Leica M240 + M/R lenses - Will trade for Large Format Digital Lenses

J S H

All of the Leica M equipment is in great shape and well cared for. It is my personal system...so not used for work and always protected. M240 includes Leica EVF, RRS L bracket & extra battery. I bought it new from a local dealer and have all packaging.

All Lenses are 6 Bit - most were purchased new and include original boxes & leather cases. 21 Lux, 35 Lux FLE, 50 Lux ASPH, 28 2.8 ASPH, 21 3.4 SEM ASPH, 90 2.5 Summarit w/hood. I have a Leica SL and need to keep a few M lenses, so I don't want to part with all of them, but let me know what you are interested in and hopefully we can work out a trade. If anyone wants more info on the camera or a particular lens, just let me know and I will shoot photos for you.

I also have 8-10 nice Leica R lenses (28 2.8 VII, 70-180 APO, 105-280, 28-90, 100 2.8 APO, 80 1.4, 50 2.0, etc), and would consider parting with a few of those if that makes the deal work. I would consider selling the Leica M gear outright if desired, but I have not taken the step of pricing each item. Would be open to offers/negotiation and I will put a price on any particular item if needed.

I am looking for a few recent, HIGH QUALITY, large format digital lenses. Trying to get started with a view camera system and it's becoming apparent that good digital lenses are crazy expensive...similar to Leica glass! I'm looking for focal lengths in the 35-120 range, nothing super wide or long.

Thanks,

Josh

DanielDuarte

All of the Leica M equipment is in great shape and well cared for. It is my personal system...so not used for work and always protected. M240 includes Leica EVF, RRS L bracket & extra battery. I bought it new from a local dealer and have all packaging.

All Lenses are 6 Bit - most were purchased new and include original boxes & leather cases. 21 Lux, 35 Lux FLE, 50 Lux ASPH, 28 2.8 ASPH, 21 3.4 SEM ASPH, 90 2.5 Summarit w/hood. I have a Leica SL and need to keep a few M lenses, so I don't want to part with all of them, but let me know what you are interested in and hopefully we can work out a trade. If anyone wants more info on the camera or a particular lens, just let me know and I will shoot photos for you.

I also have 8-10 nice Leica R lenses (28 2.8 VII, 70-180 APO, 105-280, 28-90, 100 2.8 APO, 80 1.4, 50 2.0, etc), and would consider parting with a few of those if that makes the deal work. I would consider selling the Leica M gear outright if desired, but I have not taken the step of pricing each item. Would be open to offers/negotiation and I will put a price on any particular item if needed.

I am looking for a few recent, HIGH QUALITY, large format digital lenses. Trying to get started with a view camera system and it's becoming apparent that good digital lenses are crazy expensive...similar to Leica glass! I'm looking for focal lengths in the 35-120 range, nothing super wide or long.

Thanks,

Josh
Hey Josh, curious about the need for "digital" large format glass? I've used a crap load of LF glass and man, Rodenstock APO Sironar's are some serious glass.

J S H

Hey Josh, curious about the need for "digital" large format glass? I've used a crap load of LF glass and man, Rodenstock APO Sironar's are some serious glass.
Agreed, some of those older lenses are great. But I don't think there is any doubt that the newer designs are better performers when used with a high res digital sensor.