The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon 14-24, Mint

Having just sold what I consider the best Nikon lens I ever used, the 200/2.0 VR, I'm now selling the best quality zoom I've ever tried, the Nikon 14-24. The reason is the same, I don't shoot it. In fact, it was mounted only twice. Stunning IQ, but you know all about it. Purchased April 2008, USA from Berger Brothers. All original components. $1450 firm, plus shipping and paypal fee if used. To explain further, I shoot Leica M8 and M7 90% of the time now. I've gotten so into manual focus prime shooting, that my beloved D3 only goes out with 3 Zeiss lenses 35/2, 50/2 and 100/2. I know I won't be using this great lens, so off it goes. I only use UPS to ship as it's so convenient for me.
I prefer being contacted directly on my e-mail [email protected]
thanks....Peter