The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cambo-APO-Digitar's

0beone

I am in the process of lightening my load hence will now only shoot with a much lighter kit. Combo WRS and a couple of Rodie HR lenses and IQ260. This makes available the following equipment all in superb condition and I trust we can find a good home for it with some of our members here.

All prices in US Dollars - payment by PayPal or by other arrangement.

Schneider APO-Digitar 35-XL in Cambo mount - $1800 with step-up ring to 62mm and Hoya HD UV filter - including caps

Schneider APO-Digitar 90N in Cambo mount - $1200 with step-up ring to 62mm and Hoya HD UV filter - including front cap (I can't find the rear one at this point) but will keep looking!
The Schneider Digitar lenses are working extremely well, shutters are snappy and free and clean.

Cambo SLW-89 - Hasselblad 'H' Adaptor plate for Cambo, like new - $375

Attachments

0beone

I am in the process of lightening my load hence will now only shoot with a much lighter kit. Combo WRS and a couple of Rodie HR lenses and IQ260. This makes available the following equipment all in superb condition and I trust we can find a good home for it with some of our members here.

Schneider APO-Digitar 35-XL in Cambo mount - $1800 with step-up ring to 62mm and Hoya HD UV filter - including caps = SOLD

Schneider APO-Digitar 90N in Cambo mount - $1200 with step-up ring to 62mm and Hoya HD UV filter - including front cap (I can't find the rear one at this point) but will keep looking!
The Schneider Digitar lenses are working extremely well, shutters are snappy and free and clean.

Schneider APO-Digitar 35 is SOLD...

0beone

Schneider APO-Digitar 35-XL in Cambo mount - $1800 with step-up ring to 62mm and Hoya HD UV filter - including caps

Schneider APO-Digitar 90N is SOLD
Schneider APO-Digitar 35-XL is SOLD