The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 28mm, 35mm and 50mm ASPH Lenses

I am selling several very nice Leica lenses as described below. I would put the cosmetic condition of each lens at KEH EX+ or better. Everything works as it should. Glass and mechanics are great.

1. Leica 28mm f/2.0 Summicron-M ASPH. $2400. 6-bit coded. This is a late example of the original version. Includes box, original leather case, front cap, hood, hood cap and rear cap.

2. Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux-M ASPH (pre-FLE) titanium finish (titanium over brass). $2900. Uncoded. This has been a fantastic performer for me on film and digital for many years. There is a slight bubbling on part of the matte-finish paint of the inner lens rim under the front element. I have tried to show this in the close-up photo. This was present when I bought the lens in 2003 and has not changed since then, and obviously has no effect on the images. Includes box, original leather case, front cap, hood, hood cap and rear cap. At some point I accidentally broke off a non-functional tab on the hood. This has no effect on the mounting or function of the hood. I normally shoot this lens with a titanium-finish Contax GG-1 hood, which I will include with this sale.

3. Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux-M ASPH. $2500. 6-bit coded. This lens was relubed by Don Goldberg (DAG) in 2013 and the throw is smooth without the “pinching” when making slight focus adjustments that is sometimes seen with this lens (and which Don identified as a known issue due to the type of grease Leica used for this lens). Includes the original leather lens case, front cap and an aftermarket rear cap.

Prices include PayPal fees. Insured shipping additional, to a PayPal confirmed address only. I prefer to sell to a US buyer, but will consider selling to an established member outside the US with delivery confirmation to a PayPal confirmed address. I welcome local cash sales in the Seattle area.

DSC01506.JPGDSC01508.JPGDSC01509.JPGDSC01511.JPGDSC01510.JPGDSC01512.JPGDSC01513.JPG

Attachments

Last edited: