The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One XF

0beone

Continuing to lighten the load, here is my XF for sale. Done less than 2000 shots, still has the plastic screen covers intact, all caps/covers etc. Never used power supplies/adaptors etc in box as new.
As much as I love this camera and I truly believe its the best MF SLR camera ever built, when you get it and a few lenses the weight is just getting too much for me to lug around on landscape journey's (I have reached 65 Years and retired) - so I have decided to just stick with the Cambo WRS etc.

A chance to get this as-new camera at a better than new price.
Price is in US Dollars and payment by PayPal or by other arrangement. Camera is located in Sydney Australia and will be shipped within 48Hrs of your payment.

Phase One XF with Prism Finder and 80mm LS lens (not Blue Ring) $7,500.00

Cheers
Frank

Attachments

0beone

Continuing to lighten the load, here is my XF for sale. Done less than 2000 shots, still has the plastic screen covers intact, all caps/covers etc. Never used power supplies/adaptors etc in box as new.
As much as I love this camera and I truly believe its the best MF SLR camera ever built, when you get it and a few lenses the weight is just getting too much for me to lug around on landscape journey's (I have reached 65 Years and retired) - so I have decided to just stick with the Cambo WRS etc.

A chance to get this as-new camera at a better than new price.
Price is in US Dollars and payment by PayPal or by other arrangement. Camera is located in Sydney Australia and will be shipped within 48Hrs of your payment.

Phase One XF with Prism Finder and 80mm LS lens (not Blue Ring) $7,500.00

Cheers
Frank
Price Drop - US $6,750.00 plus freight at cost.

0beone

Price drop - US$6,500.00 Including freight..
Fully updated with latest #3 update... If I was any younger I would keep this for sure - With Phase showing once again that this is the way of the future with facilities added by firmware you can have a "NEW" camera every year and only pay for it once - Thank you Phase One!

0beone

Fully updated with latest #3 update... If I was any younger I would keep this for sure - With Phase showing once again that this is the way of the future with facilities added by firmware you can have a "NEW" camera every year and only pay for it once - Thank you Phase One!
Ok, last time to update... price $6,250.00, will throw in a Profoto AirSync as well - so you can use it with pretty much any flash!
If not sold this time next week will withdraw.

Cheers
Frank

0beone

[sold] - xf

Ok, last time to update... price $6,250.00, will throw in a Profoto AirSync as well - so you can use it with pretty much any flash!
If not sold this time next week will withdraw.

Cheers
Frank
[SOLD] Thank you for your interest.

malmac

I bought this camera from Frank - the camera was exactly as described and Frank was a joy to do business with - I would highly recommend him as a seller.

Thanks Frank.

Mal