Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Phase One XF

  1. #1
    Member 0beone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Phase One XF

    Continuing to lighten the load, here is my XF for sale. Done less than 2000 shots, still has the plastic screen covers intact, all caps/covers etc. Never used power supplies/adaptors etc in box as new.
    As much as I love this camera and I truly believe its the best MF SLR camera ever built, when you get it and a few lenses the weight is just getting too much for me to lug around on landscape journey's (I have reached 65 Years and retired) - so I have decided to just stick with the Cambo WRS etc.

    A chance to get this as-new camera at a better than new price.
    Price is in US Dollars and payment by PayPal or by other arrangement. Camera is located in Sydney Australia and will be shipped within 48Hrs of your payment.

    Phase One XF with Prism Finder and 80mm LS lens (not Blue Ring) $7,500.00

    Cheers
    Frank
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    Cambo WRS, IQ260, Rodie 70 HR-W, 40 HR-W, 135 APO-Sironar Leaf Credo 40

  2. #2
    Member 0beone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Phase One XF

    Bump
    Cambo WRS, IQ260, Rodie 70 HR-W, 40 HR-W, 135 APO-Sironar Leaf Credo 40

  3. #3
    Member 0beone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Phase One XF

    Bump..
    Cambo WRS, IQ260, Rodie 70 HR-W, 40 HR-W, 135 APO-Sironar Leaf Credo 40

  4. #4
    Member 0beone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Phase One XF

    Quote Originally Posted by 0beone View Post
    Continuing to lighten the load, here is my XF for sale. Done less than 2000 shots, still has the plastic screen covers intact, all caps/covers etc. Never used power supplies/adaptors etc in box as new.
    As much as I love this camera and I truly believe its the best MF SLR camera ever built, when you get it and a few lenses the weight is just getting too much for me to lug around on landscape journey's (I have reached 65 Years and retired) - so I have decided to just stick with the Cambo WRS etc.

    A chance to get this as-new camera at a better than new price.
    Price is in US Dollars and payment by PayPal or by other arrangement. Camera is located in Sydney Australia and will be shipped within 48Hrs of your payment.

    Phase One XF with Prism Finder and 80mm LS lens (not Blue Ring) $7,500.00

    Cheers
    Frank
    Price Drop - US $6,750.00 plus freight at cost.
    Cambo WRS, IQ260, Rodie 70 HR-W, 40 HR-W, 135 APO-Sironar Leaf Credo 40

  5. #5
    Member 0beone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Phase One XF

    Quote Originally Posted by 0beone View Post
    Price Drop - US $6,750.00 plus freight at cost.
    Price drop - US$6,500.00 Including freight..
    Cambo WRS, IQ260, Rodie 70 HR-W, 40 HR-W, 135 APO-Sironar Leaf Credo 40

  6. #6
    Member 0beone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Phase One XF

    Quote Originally Posted by 0beone View Post
    Price drop - US$6,500.00 Including freight..
    Fully updated with latest #3 update... If I was any younger I would keep this for sure - With Phase showing once again that this is the way of the future with facilities added by firmware you can have a "NEW" camera every year and only pay for it once - Thank you Phase One!
    Cambo WRS, IQ260, Rodie 70 HR-W, 40 HR-W, 135 APO-Sironar Leaf Credo 40
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  7. #7
    Member 0beone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Phase One XF

    Quote Originally Posted by 0beone View Post
    Fully updated with latest #3 update... If I was any younger I would keep this for sure - With Phase showing once again that this is the way of the future with facilities added by firmware you can have a "NEW" camera every year and only pay for it once - Thank you Phase One!
    Ok, last time to update... price $6,250.00, will throw in a Profoto AirSync as well - so you can use it with pretty much any flash!
    If not sold this time next week will withdraw.

    Cheers
    Frank
    Cambo WRS, IQ260, Rodie 70 HR-W, 40 HR-W, 135 APO-Sironar Leaf Credo 40
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

  8. #8
    Member 0beone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    [sold] - xf

    Quote Originally Posted by 0beone View Post
    Ok, last time to update... price $6,250.00, will throw in a Profoto AirSync as well - so you can use it with pretty much any flash!
    If not sold this time next week will withdraw.

    Cheers
    Frank
    [SOLD] Thank you for your interest.
    Cambo WRS, IQ260, Rodie 70 HR-W, 40 HR-W, 135 APO-Sironar Leaf Credo 40
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  9. #9
    Senior Member malmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Phase One XF

    I bought this camera from Frank - the camera was exactly as described and Frank was a joy to do business with - I would highly recommend him as a seller.

    Thanks Frank.


    Mal
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •