The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Gitzo GT1550T 6X Series 1 Carbon Fiber Tripod

• Thread starter carbonmetrictree
  • Start date
C

carbonmetrictree

Used twice over the span of a month, a bit too small for my tastes! This was too huge in contrast to my GT5561SGT. The tripod is in excellent condition and has been kept in a soft carry case when not in use.

I do not have the box or bag, but I do have the official Gitzo Guarantee and Maintenance certificate with registration papers not filled out yet.

Asking for $500 shipped.

Thank you,

Andrew

C

carbonmetrictree

Re: Gitzo GT1550T 6X Series 1 Carbon Fiber Tripod

Price might be a bit high- $475 shipped

Terry

This is a great tripod for M8 and or G1 users. Very compact and super easy to travel with. I've swapped out the ball head for the newer style Gitzo heads and have used it with my D700 (although may not be the best idea in very windy weather).

Good luck with the sale!

C

carbonmetrictree

Thanks for the comments! The tripod holds up very well if you have a DSLR or something smaller.

This is a great tripod for M8 and or G1 users. Very compact and super easy to travel with. I've swapped out the ball head for the newer style Gitzo heads and have used it with my D700 (although may not be the best idea in very windy weather).

Good luck with the sale!

C

carbonmetrictree

$450 shipped!

Gary P

Hi carbonmetrictree

Does it include the ball head?

Gary p

C

carbonmetrictree