The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645 AF D 150mm F 2.8 and 80mm F2.8

Tom Hoyle

For sale are these two lenses for Mamiya/Phase One digital 645s that I am not using:

150mm F2.8 AF D (IF) $1500
A lens with a great reputation and a stellar performer. This example is in excellent condition and is very clean. There are a couple of minor signs of use on the hood, but the body of the lens and glass are excellent to my eyes. On inspecting it for this sale I did see some dust inside. This isn't going to impact image quality, so I mention it only in the aim of full disclosure. Includes caps and hood.Mamiya 150mm F-2.8 AF D (IF)_-4.jpgMamiya 150mm F-2.8 AF D (IF)_-3.jpgMamiya 150mm F-2.8 AF D (IF)_-2.jpgMamiya 150mm F-2.8 AF D (IF)_.jpg

80mm F2.8 AF D $400
The newer D version with metal body and AF/MF switch. This lens performs very well and is in excellent condition. Glass and body are free of any marks. Includes caps but no hood.
Mamiya 80mm F-2.8 AF D_.jpgMamiya 80mm F-2.8 AF D_-2.jpgMamiya 80mm F-2.8 AF D_-3.jpgMamiya 80mm F-2.8 AF D_-4.jpg

Payment via paypal and shipping is from New Zealand. Please contact me for shipping costs.

Thanks,
Tom