Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Sirui P-324X Carbon Fiber Monopod Excellent Condition

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

FS: Sirui P-324X Carbon Fiber Monopod Excellent Condition

The unique design that makes the P-324X stand out in the crowd of available monopods is the three-foot fold-down support feature. Besides the added stability of a larger footprint, the feet solve a multitude of problems encountered by image makers using a standard leg in snow, ice, sand and turf scenarios. The legs are attached to the feet by a type of ball head that allows you to pan 360 degrees or tilt up to 15 degrees in any direction. If you need maximum stability you can even stand on the sturdy feet while shooting. The P-324X comes with a carrying case and tools for adjusting the tension on the ball head. A 3/8" and 1/4"-20 reversible camera screw is provided.
    The P-324X has three sturdy fold-down support feet that provide stability of a tripod with the convenience of a monopod
    Foam grip for solid hold in wet or cold conditions
    The mounting plate comes with a double-headed, reversible screw that accommodates 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod sockets

I used this monopod a few times and its in Excellent condition. I need to go to a Tripod as I have switched to a Medium Format camera. I accept Paypal. Shipping in USA Only. Asking 75.00 with FREE Shipping in US. Thank youName:  monopod5.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  170.2 KBName:  monopod4.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  90.9 KBName:  Monopod2.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  38.9 KBName:  Monopod3.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  28.7 KB

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Sirui P-324X Carbon Fiber Monopod. NOT AVAILABLE

Bump

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Sirui P-324X Carbon Fiber Monopod Excellent Condition

I offered to buy this but it isn't for sale. Why is it posted? Moderator should delete entire post.

Joel