The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M240 - Beautiful Kit

BANKER1

LEICA M240 SILVER 10771 $4,200.00
LEICA SUMMICRON-M 1:2/35 mm ASPH Silver $2,200.00
ZEISS PLANAR T* 2,0/50 mm ZM Silver $500.00
ZEISS BIOGON T* 2,8/25 mm ZM Silver $750.00
LEICA EVF 2 $375.00
CAMERA PROTECTOR M (Typ 240) $75.00

All items are mint (as new) with all boxes papers and outer boxes as they came from the dealer. The camera is scratch and smudge free as is the display. The display has never had the plastic cover removed, and you can see from the picture, it is still in place. The sensor is perfect. To clean, I hold the sensor facing down and use my rocket blower. The sensor has never been touched. I am not comfortable using cleaning materials on the sensor. I am very careful with my equipment and in no way abuse it. I wish I had some way to know the exposures, but my estimation is between 1,000 and 2,000, but it may be less than that.

The lenses are all clear without dust, scratches, or mold. None of the lenses show signs of wear. My biggest regret is selling the Leica 35mm Summicron, and it will probably go first and fast.

I am open to an offer for all the equipment and will accept less than the total as a package. But, please do not make unreasonable offers since I do not have to sell. However, if I am off on any of the above prices, I am willing to hear your reasoning behind a lower price.

Unfortunately, I am old and do not deal with credit cards or PayPal. I will accept cashiers checks with a seven business-day hold or wire transfer, mailing at the end of the seventh day for checks and immediately for wire transfer. Sorry, but after forty-two years as a bank Vice President, I am a little jaded about check fraud. If you purchase the entire package, I will deliver it within 200 miles (maybe a little more) of my home.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments