The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Visico VC 33 Monolight Excellent Condition

rollsman44

IMG_4798.JPGIMG_4797.JPGIMG_4795.JPGIMG_4794.JPGIMG_4793.JPGIMG_4792.JPGI used this light for 3 or 4 times. I have not used it because I use Speed lights. It works perfectly and has a Modeling light. It comes with everything you see in the pictures. On the reflector edge there are some tiny chips other than that Mint. It runs on AC Power and I have the user guide and cables as well. This is a terrific light to use for indoor studios. I have an Excellent Reputation on EBAY. I will ship in USA and Canada. I am sorry but I cannot ship International. PAY PAL Accepted Asking 100.00 plus 20.00 Shipping. If shipped to Canada there will be additional postage. Thank you

Last edited: