The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Berlebach UNI 89C ( profile black) with leg spread stops at 20°, 35°, 55° and 80

mcnash

I am selling my almost new (bill of 12/07/2015) Berlebach UNI 89C in black with leg spread stops.
Delivered in original packaging with invoice copy (full warranty!)

The tripod has never left my studio. I wanted to use it with a 30x40cm plate camera project,
sadly I will not have any time to realize it.

The new UNI series is very high quality, the stand is bombproof .
For large format , astrophysics , telephoto, photograph a wonderful companion.

Price new: 777€
Here: 630€
The tripod located in Vienna/Austria/EU
Shipping EU: 35 €
Shipping International: 45

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

These innovative products offer an impressive combination of small packaged size,
high load capacity and extremely good damping. 3-point clamping with the new clamps
provides even greater rigidity and security. This means the tripod can take heavy loads
despite the reduced diameter of the individual parts. Light-metal mounting head
with geared centre column and circular bubble. Centre column length is 50 cm (39 cm adjustment range).
Helical gearing on the centre column acts as an automatic column brake. Mounting plate diameter is 77 mm.
With leg spread stops at 20°, 35°, 55° and 80°.

Weight: 6,40 kg = 14,11 lb.
Transportation length: 77 cm = 30 inch
Minimum height: 53 cm = 21 inch
Maximum height: 186 cm = 73 inch
Load capacity: 15,00 kg = 33,07 lb.
Vibration damping: good

I would consider trade: (+/- money)

or trade in/ to: (+/- money)
Nikon D810
Sekonic 758
Nikon 300 PF
Mamiya N 43mm& 80mm