The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

XF/IQ260/Lenses, full kit plus Profoto strobes

M

mjr

Afternoon!

I need to free up some kit for a new contract starting in the near future, mainly video based so changing out the Phase and Profoto kit, really don't want to!!

All kit is in Sweden, happy to send anywhere worldwide, have bought and sold lots of kit on here and have references for anyone who needs them. Prices are ex-VAT and will be subject to VAT for EU buyers unless you provide me with a valid VAT number, no VAT for buyers outside of the EU, shipping at cost.

Phase One XF body, excellent condition, less than 6 months old, boxed and ready to go.
Phase One IQ260, again, excellent condition, I love this back, amazing image quality and perfect on a tech cam too.
Schneider 80mm f2.8 LS lens, 6 months old, non-blue ring lens, had hardly any use.
Phase One 120mm MF Macro f4, bought a month ago, ex demo from main dealer, had only been on display, perfect condition.
Mamiya 210mm f4 AF ULD, optically excellent, works perfectly, not sure how old it is, in great condition but not mint.
Mamiya 55mm AF f2.8, bought cheap a few months back, looks used but works perfectly
Mamiya 35mm AF f3.5, great condition, works perfectly.

Would obviously like to sell the kit as a whole but will split it up if there's enough interest.

Profoto B1, in original box and case, with 1 battery, not seen much use, great condition!
Profoto B2, location kit, 2 heads, 2 batteries, extension cable, case and bag, great condition too!

I also have a Profoto beauty dish plus the air remote, all boxed up, beauty dish is a little scratched up from a trip in the car but not dented and does its job perfectly.

Price for the Phase kit complete, 18,000 Euros
Price for the Profoto kit complete, 2,500 Euros - SOLD

Any questions please ask, pictures will follow shortly.

Mat

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mjr

A couple of quick iphone pics, detailed shots available for anyone who wants them!

M

mjr

Morning!

Profoto kit has sold, Phase kit all still available.

Thanks!

Mat

M

mjr

Only a few pieces left from this kit now...

Phase One 120mm MF Macro f4, bought a month ago, ex demo from main dealer, had only been on display, perfect condition. 1,000 Euros
Mamiya 210mm f4 AF ULD, optically excellent, works perfectly, not sure how old it is, in great condition but not mint. 500 Euros
Mamiya 35mm AF f3.5, great condition, works perfectly. 750 Euros

Prices are exclusive of VAT which will be added unless you have a valid VAT number or are buying from outside the EU.

Any questions, just shout!

Mat