The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Sinarback 54M 22mp Mamiya/Phase mount.

Chapel

For sale. Sinar 54M digital back with Mamiya/Phase mount. This "Fat Pixel" back is in good shape and everything works as it should. It comes with the case, firewire cable, and the White reference program unique to the back plus Sinar's Captureshop. I am selling this because I have another non-tethered back and don't really need two. $ 795.00 plus shipping. I can accept Paypal.
Thanks
Greg
View attachment 121423View attachment 121424View attachment 121425View attachment 121426

Miliaan

Hello Grag,

Is the back still For sale ?
i am looking for one .
Greetings, Maximiliaan

For sale. Sinar 54M digital back with Mamiya/Phase mount. This "Fat Pixel" back is in good shape and everything works as it should. It comes with the case, firewire cable, and the White reference program unique to the back plus Sinar's Captureshop. I am selling this because I have another non-tethered back and don't really need two. $ 795.00 plus shipping. I can accept Paypal.
Thanks
Greg
View attachment 121423View attachment 121424View attachment 121425View attachment 121426