The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 black and Leica Elmarit 28/2.8 Asph E39 6-bit * *

juliche

1. Selling a beauty, Leica M9 black, in excellent plus condition with a lot of extras. No scratches, no dings, no any seen signs of use. Sensor is free of corrosion or any other problems. Shutter actuations made: around 5500.

Comes with A LOT of wonderful Leica extras (about $500 if sold separately)
- Diopter correcting lens MatchTechnical e-Clypse 1.45x -3...+3
- Original Ever ready case by Leica
- Original extra battery by Leica
- Original Neopren Case M by Leica
- BlackBag leather half-case

- and, to make it a completely fantastic I am including Russian made copy og Zeiss Sonnar, JUPITER 3 50mm f1.5, a very good lens with pleasant bokeh. you can start shooting right away, without a need to buy anything else

Please ask if you need any of them, I will be happy to discuss it.
Trade offers are welcome as well.

For all the above I am asking as low as $2500 net to me (if you cover paypal fees or wiretransfer) and this includes shipping worldwide with EMS courier post.
Located in Russia, but can be brought to the EU and shipped from there.

Photos:

2. Another beauty - Leica Elmarit 28/2.8 Asph E39 6-bit 11606
Boxed, complete package. Excellent condition and very rare use. Hood included. 6bit coded. Serial 403xxxx
$1250 net to me including worldwide shipping.

Please check my rating at ebay (under the same "juliche" username, over 100 positive feedbacks), I also sell here, at GetDPI and LL forums.

Last edited:

juliche

This beauty is sold, but I have another one for the same price. It has only 2800 actuations made, comes with Luigi leather case ($250 value), but no other extras.