The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica: M9 black and M9 silver ($2200), Summicron M 90/2 E55 pre asph

juliche

Some amazing Leicas for sale:

1. Leica M9 black, in excellent condition, with a couple of hardly visibible signs of use. Sensor is free of corrosion or any other problems. Shutter actuations made: only 2800! Comes with black leather Luigi case ($250 value!), a perfect match for the body, and extra grip as well. Nice looking, nice to hold the beaty camera. I am asking as low as $2500 net to me (if you cover paypal fees or wiretransfer) and this includes shipping worldwide with EMS courier post.

[/url]

More photos can be found here:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/8geg/L3cHWUhXt

2. Leica M9 silver VG+
Boxed, complete package. As any silver body, it shows some brassing here and there, but nothing that would affect its use. This body has around 22000 actuations made, but indeed, has plenty of life ahead. There is some dust on sensor, you may want to clean it professionally as with common lens pen I could not remove some particles (will send you a photo taken on request). And the price is real bargain - $2200! (including shipping worldwide)

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

3. Leica Summicron M 90/2 pre asph E55
Black version (lighter than silver one). Amazing bokeh, considered even better that of Asph APO version. Serial 364xxxx, perfect condition. Comes with caps and a pouch. $1300 including shipping worlwide.

Located in Russia, shipped fast. Please check my rating at ebay (check my account "fotodro" with over 150+ positive feedbacks, including seller's). I also sell here, at GetDPI and LL forums.