The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

2 M lenses: 90mm f2.8 Elmarit-M & 21mm f3.4 Super Angulon

Dannynono

1) Leica 90mm f2.8 Elmarit-M - $900
The glass is in excellent shape - clear and clean optics.
The body has a few blemishes/ slight scrapes only the lens hood and some rub marks on the part of the body that gets covered from the lens hood. I’ve tried to show the lens hood blemishes in the supplied photos.
This lens was serviced by Leica a couple years back - I’ve misplaced the documentation, but if that’s a concern I can reach out to Leica for a copy.
The lens comes with front/rear caps and the Leica soft padded case.
Asking price includes PayPal fee and CONUS (USPS priority) shipping.

2) Leica 21mm f3.4 Super Angulon - $900
I love this lens, but I’m not using it like I should and I need the funds for other purposes. There had been some slight fog/haze when I picked this lens up a few years ago and I’d see it’s impact with lower contrast and glare, but I had the lens cleaned (John @ Focal Point) last year and have not had any issues with image quality. This lens does have some slight schneideritis, but I don't see any obvious image impact with images.
The body is in great shape - especially given it’s age - there are some minor blemishes on the front and the knurled focus ring.
The lens coms with the Leica shade and with front and rear caps. The rear cap was a bit loose, so I added some gaffers tape on the cap to increase the spacing/tension.
Asking price includes PayPal fee and CONUS (USPS priority) shipping.

**It's been a while since I"ve used any forum for buying/selling, but via the same dannynono handle I do have a perfect history at eb*y and FM. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

DSC01532.jpgDSC01526.jpgDSC01517.jpgDSC01574.jpgDSC01544.jpg