The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf Aptus-II 12, lenses, body, etc.

coulombic

Hi there -- testing the waters for selling off my MF setup. I've incurred some significant losses as of late, and need to round up some cash. So, here goes. I'm not going to post pictures of my gear, as it's a bit beat-up. I'm a field photographer, not a studio photographer, so my gear has been packed around. Still works, with some caveats (which equal savings to you).

The list for sale is as follows:

Leaf Aptus-II 12 Mamiya Mount Digital Back. Asking $10k. The IR filter is cracked, and there are some other caveats that we can discuss privately.

Mamiya 24mm fisheye. Essentially perfect, asking $1,000 OBO

Phase One 28mm f/4.5D. Few cosmetic issues, outer lens element has a couple of fine scratches. Works well. $2,750 OBO.

Phase One 45mm f/2.8D. Some small scratches on outer lens element, sand impedes AF functionality (should be cleaned). $1,200 OBO

Phase One 75-150mm f/4.5D. Small marks on front lens element, focuses and renders perfectly. $1,900 OBO.

Mamiya 300mm AF. Small mark on outer lens element. Focuses well, renders well. $750.

Phase One 645DF w/remote. Lots of scratches. Works well, missing "R" brackets. Needs cleaning. $1,500.

Send me PMs if you're interested in images and or offers.