The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica S Type 006 70mm and S-H adapter.

MichaelS

Hello, I am somewhat reluctantly selling my Leica S Type 006 as I just don't use it enough to keep it (note the dust in the pictures :(. I will dust it prior to shipping!). It has just over 1700 shots on it and is in very good condition. There are some marks on the rubber body that I didn't notice until looking at the pictures, nothing major just some discolouration from scuffs or something (light grey marks). It has had screen protectors on both the rear screen and top OLED screen since new. Everything works as it should and the camera is a joy to use. It was purchased September of last year, from Kurland in New York, so I believe it still has almost 2 years of warranty and the complimentary CLA that came with the 006. Comes with boxes and all the original odds and ends, charger, body cap, magnetic view finder cap strap etc. $6500USD

S-70mm is in excellent condition, I don't see any marks on either the body or the glass, has had UV filter on it for protection (Leica blasphemy, I know), focus is smooth with good feel and comes with box, hood, lens pouch and caps. $2500USD

Leica S-H Hasselblad lens to Leica S adapter is in like new condition. $1200USD

Please email with questions, for more pictures or for pictures from the camera.

Can workout package deal as well.

Thanks,

Michael

_DSC9398.jpg_DSC9399.jpg_DSC9401.jpg_DSC9404.jpg_DSC9405.jpg

MichaelS

Lens has sold
Type 006 has warranty until September 2018 asking $5000USD
I will hold on to the adapter until the body sells.

Thanks