The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Alpa FPS Outfit

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
So, it's time for a new home for this great Alpa FPS camera system.

I really only use it with my Canon TS lenses for super wide shooting and now have other options for using those lenses on my digital back. I also have the adapter plate for Hasselblad V lenses too.

Everything is mint and used maybe ten times. MFDB back plates more used as they were used with my Alpa MAX/STC for the last 6 years.

010.888.010 ALPA 12 FPS Focal Plane Shutter Camera/Module w/out Handgrip
040.888.010 ALPA FPS Hand Grip
170.888.310 ALPA FPS Cable Type C1
170.888.320 ALPA FPS Cable Type C2
180.888.310 ALPA FPS Canon Lens Adapter w/ Electronics for Aperture Control
450.010.007 ALPA Macro Adapter, 6mm
170.888.510 ALPA FPS Cable Type D1
180.888.710 ALPA FPS lens adapter HCF manual, for CF/CFi/CFE/F/FE/ZV Classic lenses in Hasselblad V mount
ALPA optical viewfinder with mask for 17/24mm lenses & 44x33mm MFDB
ALPA Mamiya/Phase mount plate & shim kit
ALPA Leaf/Mamiya mount plate & shim kit
ALPA tripod foot adapter

Comes also with carrying case, charger & 2x batteries. I will include a Pelican 1510 case & ALPA toolkit.

Looking for $9000 for the entire kit.

Will post pics.

Last edited:

Pelorus

I wish somebody would buy this. It's doing my head in. I can't buy it at the moment, but gee it's good buying.

Please hurry up and sell it Graham :cool:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I am open to offers btw. I'm off on photo vacation to cellphone wilderness for a couple of weeks starting Nov 10th so I'm genuinely motivated to move this camera before I leave.