The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] Leica 75mm SUMMILUX f1.4 RARE GERMANY VERSION, MINT-

just4fun

Selling my Leica 75mm SUMMILUX f1.4 RARE GERMANY VERSION, MINT-
With proper adapter, You can use this lens for Sony A7, A7RII, A7s, or Fuji X, Olympus, Panasonic cameras (except Canikon with mirror).
Lens only come with the pouch, perfect condition, MINT- (very little signs of used in close inspection)
This is a more desirable MADE IN GERMANY version, produced with very limited number.
I am selling because I have too many lens but won't mind keeping this if I don't have buyer :)
I would like to get net $3600 so you will likely to pay a little more if you use Paypal. Shipping is extra depends where you are and what method of shipping you prefer.
I have buy and sell many times here before so please search my references and FYI, My Ebay account is "sonnymidi" with perfect rating.
Thank you
Flickr Link to Hi-res Pictures:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskKxk3PU

A6576091.jpgA6576092.jpgA6576093.jpgA6576094.jpgA6576095.jpgA6576096.jpg