The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon EOS 1DsIII Kit

pesto

I am selling my entire Canon kit to fund my now insatiable tech camera habit. All prices include FedEx shipping and are net to me after PayPal fees. If someone wished to buy the entire kit I would be willing to offer a very attractive price. I will forward pictures upon request.
The 1DsIII has seen some use and has some scuffs and blemishes but no dents or history of any damage; it functions perfectly in all modes and is spot on with exposure and focus. All items include original boxes, cases/ pouches, and paperwork. The body aside, everything is in excellent condition.
Thanks for looking.

EOS1Ds MkIII: Includes original box, extra battery, paperwork, charger...$875
Canon 24-70 f/ 2.8 L II...$1625
Canon 70-200 f/ 2.8 L II... $1750
Canon 100mm Macro II IS with Tripod collar...$825
Canon 180mm Macro L... $850
Canon 1.4 X III... $350
Canon 600Ex-RT Flash... $400
Canon MT24-EX Macro flash... $500

pesto

Re: Canon EOS 1DsIII Kit : Prices Dropped

Prices "Adjusted"
I am selling my entire Canon kit to fund my now insatiable tech camera habit. All prices include FedEx shipping and are net to me after PayPal fees. If someone wished to buy the entire kit I would be willing to offer a very attractive price. I will forward pictures upon request.
The 1DsIII has seen some use and has some scuffs and blemishes but no dents or history of any damage; it functions perfectly in all modes and is spot on with exposure and focus. All items include original boxes, cases/ pouches, acessories, and paperwork. The body aside, everything is in truly excellent condition.
Thanks for looking.

EOS1Ds MkIII: Includes original box, extra battery, paperwork, charger...$875 SOLD
Canon 24-70 f/ 2.8 L II...$1500
Canon 70-200 f/ 2.8 L II... $1550
Canon 100mm Macro II IS with Tripod collar...$800
Canon 180mm Macro L... $800
Canon 1.4 X III... $300
Canon 600Ex-RT Flash... $400
Canon MT24-EX Macro flash... $400

Last edited:

pesto

The 70-200 has been sold and the 100 L Macro and 180 Macro have had their prices further reduced.
The 100 is now $575 and the 180 is $700.

20161128-L1001681.jpg20161128-L1001125.jpg

Last edited:

pesto

A few corrections are in order: the lens hood on the 100 Macro has two tiny rubs that I had not noticed before shooting images to post here, and I do not have the factory box for the macro flash kit.
Sorry about the oversights.:facesmack: