The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica S006, S100 f2 lens

JohnBrew

Leica S006, perfect condition, no scrapes, scuffs or scratches. W/microprism screen, two batteries, charger w/all charger accessories, strap, remote shutter release, OVF cover in original box with all manuals. $4750.
S100 f2 lens in perfect condition. Caps & hood in original box. $5750.
Prices include shipping in CONUS. PayPal +3%, wire transfer or personal check (will need to clear before shipping).
[email protected]
843-408-5934

JohnBrew

Ignore above posting! I finally got my Nikon returned from Nikon Service hell and when I put the camera in the light box I was able to see some scratches which were not visible (to me!) before.
New listing. S006, condition 9. extra battery, battery charger and all charger accessories, strap, split prism screen installed (normal screen included), OVF cover, remote shutter release and RRS L-plate in original box with all manuals. $4500/shipping included in CONUS.
S100 f2 lens, perfect condition. Caps & hood in original box. $5500/shipping included in CONUS.
[email protected]
If you wish to discuss any of these items call 843-408-5934 and leave a message. I don't normally answer calls from outside my own area code.

Attachments

JohnBrew

Still available.
Package deal, body and lens for $8000. Will consider M8.2 for partial trade.