The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

100mm Summicron-S + S-adapter-SL

aDam007

Hi guys,

Selling my 100S which recently came back from Germany for the AF fix. Also selling my S-adapter-SL.
I will sell them separately only if the 100S sells first.

Both are in perfect working condition. Both are almost mint. Minor user wear only on the 100S (and difficult to see).

Asking $5,000 OBO for the 100S.
Asking $1,000 for the S adapter SL (only about 2 months old)

For both, asking $6,000

Thanks!

Last edited:

aDam007

Adam
What was experience using the S-SL adaptor. Positive or negative
In general pretty positive. Much like the S-006 you need pretty static subjects but it works for when you're to lazy to MF. BUT MF on the S-lenses are really good. And with the SL EVF it's pretty easy and the S lenses, although they loose some of their charm. Really are top notch optically..

aDam007

Sorry guys won't sell the S-adapter-SL first... I have to sell the lens first, or both together (which frankly is a STEAL).

aDam007

Hi Tom,

Yeah I'm not to concern if it doesn't sell.. I can happily use it as I love the quality. Maybe if it doesn't sell, I'll be inspired to pick up another S-006!

aDam007

100S sold.. Will miss this guy.

The S-adapter SL is available now to those who asked. It's $1,000 USD nett to me (you pay fees/shipping). We can meetup in Los Angeles for a local deal if that's easier for anyone..