The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

<WTB> Hasselblad CFV 50c digital black <WTB>

KEVIN-XU

Cheapest I have seen them go for is $7,500, I doubt you will see them lower, they aren't cars.
The cheapest I've seen is 7000 with less than 1000 shutter count. That's a steal. So I think it's worth to wait a little bit more. Thank you for your refference.

Grayhand

I don´t know about US..

But I bought my CFV 50C from a dealer in Copenhagen about a month ago.
There have been some "dumping" of demo ex in this area of the world.

I got my wee sticky fingers on the last demo they had, about 7 500 USD with the current exchange rate.
Including warranty. A few hundred clicks on it only.

Maybe you should search in EU?

Ray

KEVIN-XU

Thank you for the information! This is a great deal. I will definitely do some research on it.

I don´t know about US..

But I bought my CFV 50C from a dealer in Copenhagen about a month ago.
There have been some "dumping" of demo ex in this area of the world.

I got my wee sticky fingers on the last demo they had, about 7 500 USD with the current exchange rate.
Including warranty. A few hundred clicks on it only.

Maybe you should search in EU?

Ray

Jeroen

No boxes, manuals..etc.. raro raro raro..(strange strange strange) :thumbdown:
Maybe Google Translate messes up, but in the ad he states that he *does* have the box and original invoice etc. I googled his phone number and discovered his website www.maartenschroder.com. Seems legitimate, but again I don't know him and can't vouch for him.

Jan

It now says 'today only 4925 euro otherwise it goes back to the store'. Maarten Schroder is a photographer in Amsterdam and the ad says The Hague.

A photographer in KL is selling for 7K USD. I know him and can get him in touch with you.

drewharty

Hello Kevin,

I am selling an excellent plus condition, late model 501CM, 80 planar CB, PM prism, and split image finder. I used this with a CFV 50c back briefly. A great, compact combo.