The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fs pentax 645d with lenses

Dogs857

Well the time has come to lighten the load again.

I've been back and forth with MFD and this camera is an absolute standout. I wish I had of found this years ago and saved myself a lot of time and money buying P1 gear.
Excellent picture quality, rock solid construction and simple to use. Everything you want in a camera.

However I have started down another path, channeling my inner Galen Rowell. I'm heading to a more light weight kit based around a Df that will suit where I am at with my photography at the moment. I can't just leave this impressive camera in the cupboard gathering dust. Someone needs to use and enjoy it.

Everything was bought second hand and is being sold second hand. I use my gear, really well. There is paint missing here and there, and one of the lens rear caps has a chip in it. Nothing that affects performance or quality, merely cosmetic. If you really want closer details ask me.

This would make an excellent start up kit for MFD. I am willing to break it up if people want individual items. I'm also selling this gear elsewhere so get in quick if you are interested.

Included are the following;

Pentax 645D body with 2 RRS camera plates, 4 batteries and a wired remote.
55mm 2.8 SDM-AW lens. The kit lens for this camera and a weatherproof design. Great lens and auto focus as well.
35mm 3.5 A lens. Probably my most used lens and an excellent performer. Manual focus only.
120mm 4.0 A Macro lens. Focuses down to 1:1 and an outstanding optic. Manual focus only.
300mm 4.0 A* lens. Star by name and star by nature, this is one of the best for the 645 system from Pentax. Manual focus only.

Price for the lot is AU$6000 which includes paypal fees and worldwide shipping.