The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Arca Cube

Dogs857

This thing is a work of art, and I had to really consider whether to sell it or not. However it looks a little silly on my travel gitzo and weighs as much as my new kit setup.

If you are after the ultimate tripod head this is it. I have replaced the original clamp with a screw clamp from RRS which for me works a lot better with my RRS plates. I will include both clamps and you can decide which one you want.
Also included is a RRS plate on the bottom for using with a quick release clamp on your tripod head. If you don't already have this setup get one, it's a real life saver.

I am only selling because I have moved to a light weight travel kit and this tripod head is too heavy. Otherwise I would keep it forever.

The two little levels came out one day (that was a fun day in the sand let me tell you) and have been siliconed back into place. I used a level to keep everything level (well as level as I could). These were never really that accurate but I felt you should know.

Any questions please ask.

Price is AU$1750 including paypal fees and shipping worldwide.