The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[WTS] Leica M4 Black Chrome (Original)

edftwin

Hi, up for sale is my Leica M4 Black Chrome (original). Its serial number can be cross referred to https://cameraquest.com/mtype.htm for proof of authenticity.

The mechanism of the camera is in absolute perfect working condition.
The winding is smooth, viewfinder is bright and clear. A huge advantage is that the viewfinder does not flare easily, just like the older M2/M3.
Original leatherette is still completely intact, no peeling off although some minor imperfections can be seen in the photos (around one of the lugs).

Build quality is, some say, the best during its time as it was made when Leica was at its peak.

The cosmetic of the camera is rated at 8/10 as it shows normal signs of use and bright marks particularly around the corners which have further added more characters to the camera. Hence, please do not expect it to be in collector's condition. It is a user's camera.

The camera works wonderfully and will continue to serve the next owner for years to come.

Actual photos of my M4.
DSCF2406 by Edwin Ng T L, on Flickr

Asking for USD $1650 (way way lower than a mint condition commands) which includes Paypal fees and Worldwide Express Mail Shipping.
I am based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I have bought and sold Leica gears here, ebay and other websites with the exact same username.

Please PM me if you have any questions.