The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss Otus 85mm for Canon, Loxia 35mm and 50mm for Sony

Ting-Li Lin

Three Zeiss lenses for sale, all in excellent condition. Payment through Paypal. I will cover the fee, if any. Free shipping within ConUS.

1. Zeiss Otus 85mm f/1.4 for Canon EF mount - the glasses are flawless. It comes with the box, front and rear caps, and the hood.

Price: USD $2950

Zeiss Otus 85mm.jpg

2. Zeiss Loxia 35mm for Sony FE mount - I bought it used from B&H earlier this year. I'm upgrading my video equipment, so no longer need this lens. The condition is excellent and it comes with the box, paperwork, both front and rear caps, hood, and the de-click key.
Note: the rear cap is from Sony, not Zeiss. Somehow B&H didn't have the original Zeiss rear cap.

Price: USD $850

Zeiss Loxia 35mm.jpg

3. Zeiss Loxia 50mm for Sony FE mount - I bought this lens as an open box item from B&H earlier this year. I'm upgrading my video equipment, so no longer need this lens. The condition is excellent, and it comes with the box, paperwork, both front and rear caps (both Zeiss), hood, and the de-click key.

Price: USD $650

Zeiss Loxia 50mm.jpg