The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica D-Lux4 - mint condition $600.

D

Digital Canuck

I'm selling my Leica D-Lux4 camera as I'm finding that I have to wear reading glasses to see the screen when composing. I'm not ready to move to bifocals just for reading or taking pictures, so I'll stick to my DSLR with the diopter correction.

Camera was purchased new by me in October 2008 from authorized dealer.
I have purchased a Gordy's wrist strap, natural leather colour. Less than 100 pictures taken on the camera. Includes 2 (two) - 4GB SanDisk Extreme III SDHC memory cards.

Original box, manual and neck strap. I've registered the Capture One software, but will attempt to have it transferred to you.

$600. USD. will include shipping anywhere in North America. I'm in Canada.
I have 100% positive feedback on the big auction site as: abstractsolutions and I've bought and sold on Nikonians and can provide references.
Paypal accepted (+3%).

Thanks,
Rick

D

Digital Canuck

Re: Leica D-Lux4 - mint condition $600. -SOLD

SOLD
Payment received. Camera to be shipped. Thanks for the interest folks.

Rick