The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM 28mm f2.8 Silver Lens. Flawless/LN/Boxed/ with Zeiss Hood.

D&A

Hi All,

Up for sale is my Zeiss ZM "M mount" 28mm f2.8 lens. It's virtually been unused and is flawless and like new in every way, boxed complete with all paperwork, caps and is an official Zeiss U.S.A. product. I am the original owner and just after purchasing it, moved and never had the chance to use it except to mount it once to take some test shots which I do with every lens I purchase.

I am also including the separate sale matching Zeiss hood for this lens which sells separately for $84.00 at B&H. The silver version of this lens at B&H sells for $1261.00, making the value of this package if purchased new today at 1345.00 .

There is little if anything to distinguish purchasing my package from that at B&H new except to save hundreds.

My price is 849.00 and that includes free shipping in CONUS. For other destinations, please inquire. Payment via Paypal (add 3%). Would prefer outright sale at this time instead of trades.

When time permits, I'll try and eventually post some pictures

I have years of perfect transactions and 100% positive feedbacks here on Getdpi, and all the other usual photo forums and of course ebay.

Thanks very much for your interest.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

I just posted pictures of my "unused/boxed Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Silver lens for sale in another FS post and hope to do the same with my (this) Zeiss 28mm f2.8 silver boxed lens for sale here when I get a chance. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

I finally got around to taking some quick cell phone pics :)

Both this lens as well as my VC 35mm f1.2 Silver lens listed in a different "FS" thread is available for purchase.

Thanks! Dave (D&A)

D&A

Yes I am bumping up this FS item but what the heck happened to our lovely 70+ degree springtime days recently with flowers already in bloom? It's turned to 31 degrees, with a snowstorm in the forecast. Guess some things in life are unpredictable. Have a good weekend everyone!

Dave (D&A)