The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM & Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM

I had very little use of these two lenses and they need to find a new home during this holiday season.

Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM
Price: $1,575.00
Payment method: Cash
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new. Occasional 2 -3 times used. Comes with Original box.

This lens doesn't need any introduction! Canon's best wide open professional L series portrait lens in 85mm focal length.

Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
Price: $525.00
Payment method: Cash Only
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new. Never used. Comes with Original box.

The EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens from Canon is a versatile, easy-to-use standard zoom lens that covers a focal range from wide-angle to portrait-length telephoto. It's constant maximum aperture of f/4 provides effective consistency when at the telephoto end of the zoom range.

I will include FREE USPS shipping in CON US. I will accept Cash / WIRE Transfer, PayPal extra 3% unless it is a personal transfer.

I'm based out of San Francisco East Bay (Walnut Creek, Danville, San Ramon) area. Will be happy to show the lens to the prospective local buyers.

For faster response, please text me at Four-Zero-Eight Four-Two-One Seven-Seven-Nine-Four.