The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Konica Hexar RF 35mm rangefinder camera $450

rob

*** Konica Hexar RF Rangefinder Camera [Leica M-mount] Good Condition ***

Price: $450 USD firm.

GOOD USER CONDITION. SOME MINOR WEAR MARKS ON BODY (please see photos). HIGHER-RESOLUTION PHOTOS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.

LCD frame counter is clear. Viewfinder is clear. Foam seals are good. Motorized film transport works fine. As mentioned, this camera is in "user" condition but all functions work 100%.

*** INCLUDES Leicatime black leather case with built-in grip. ***

Rangefinder fans know all about this camera, some consider it to be the camera Leica "should have built" instead of the Leica M7. Mechanically, it's a close cousin with the Contax G2, with similar dimensions and feel. Top shutter speed is 1/4000th and flash sync is 1/125.

I am paring down my collection and need the money for other projects, so I'm offering this camera at a very reasonable price.

Interested buyers should contact me through GetDPI private messages. I will respond to messages as soon as possible.

Please note, this item is cross-listed on a couple other sites, the item may sell without much warning.

FINE PRINT:

1. USA / Canada shipping only. No international buyers, sorry. Payment by PayPal only in US funds.

2. Shipping cost to be determined at purchase. Shipping will include full tracking and insurance by CanadaPost.

3. Accessories included: generic black body cap, Leicatime grip, no battery (sorry). No other accessories included.

4. I will allow a 48 hour examination period for the buyer, but returns are at buyer's expense.

I have years of positive feedback on eBay, as well as other good references on RFF. Any questions please ask. Thanks for looking!