The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 500 CM, CF 80 F/2.8

Sharokin

I have a Black 500CM in near perfect condition with less than 20 rolls shot throught it. Comes with a mint 80mm F/2.8 CM (with hood) for $675+Shipping.

I'm based in Southern California.

Thanks!

www.josefisayo.com

helenhill

oh D**N....if i hadn't recently bought an M8
THIS would be Mine...:scry::scry:
Oh How I Want
Its Beautiful and I assume in Good Working Order ?

Sigh!!!!
Great Price....Best of Luck w/the Sale ...Its a GEM

Last edited:

Sharokin

Everything works flawlessly. Shutter, Aperture, mechanics....
Selling only because I upgraded to Hasselblad F cameras and lenses.
Here's a recent image I made with this combo in France.

robmac

Damn if that doesn't look gorgeous (camera and pic). Tempting, very tempting. Those 6x6 negatives... Meant to ask, is the back included?

Also, if you don't mind; film/scanner used?

Sharokin

Keeping all the 120/220 backs for my new Hasselblad F cameras and lenses.
Film used was Kodak 400 CN (C41 based B&W film) scanned on a Noritsu machine at my lab.
The 400 CN scans look much better than conventional B&W film.

robmac

Thank you.

Haven't used the Kodak C41-process B&W's, but did try the Ilford equivalent. Seemed to lack something in print.

Did use Portra 400NC (in color and converted to B&W in post). It and 160NC (135) scan just wonderfully. Ran many a roll of 160NC and to a lesser extent 400 thru my R8 and while the 400 was sweet, the 160 scanned (Nikon 5000, stock Nikon SW, multisampling) with an acuity exceptionally close to what I was seeing with the same Leica R lens on the 30D I owned at the time (did a side by side test for the hell of it).

Now, do I want to sell my Mamiya 220/2.8 APO for a 500CM and put up with iffy scans until I can replace my 4990 with a Nikon 9000? Damn, I REALLY hate budgets.

If you don't hear from me - very nice kit and best of luck.

Last edited: