The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Manfrotto 057 Carbon Fiber Tripod - SUPER HEAVY DUTY

I no longer have the kind of gear requiring this huge tripod, so decided to let it go. This is a fantastic tripod for the longest lenses or biggest cameras - rated to hold 40 pounds. And it is incredibly sturdy. Also, very tall. Extend to 80 inches. (I'm 5' 8" so the tripod dwarfs me). It's a model MT057C4. Complete specs HERE

Pretty much like new - just a few very minor rub marks and minor scratching at the strap attachment loop. Works as new.

Includes a nice carrying case, which is big enough to accommodate the tripod with even a large head (I used it with a big RRS head). Also includes the Manfrotto carrying strap, for hauling the tripod without the case.

Over $900 new, it's yours for just $575 including PayPal fees and shipping to CONUS addresses.

Manfrotto MT057C4 Tripod-4-Edit.jpgManfrotto MT057C4 Tripod-10.jpgManfrotto MT057C4 Tripod-8.jpgManfrotto MT057C4 Tripod-1-2.jpgManfrotto MT057C4 Tripod-12.jpgManfrotto MT057C4 Tripod-13.jpg

Last edited: