The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Schneider Apo Digitar f 5,6 35mm + Centerfilter

OliverS

I´m selling my Schneider Apo Digitar f 5,6 35mm Copal 0.

The lens is in mint condition, glass is flawless and the shutter works perfect. No scratches etc., really works and looks like new.

Also for sale is a Schneider Centerfilter II (ø 52 mm) which can be purchased separately. This item is older than the lens and has some scratches on the metal mount. More important: the glass (multi coated) is in good condition, without scratches or fungus. Rear mount (towards the lens) is 52 mm, front mount (for additional filters is 67mm).

I´m based in Germany but can ship worldwide.

Prices are 1,600.- $ (lens), 200.- $ (center filter), or 1,700.- $ (both), PayPal fees included.

Feel free to post your questions here or in a PM.

Greetings, Oliver

_AL_1483.jpg_AL_1486.jpg_AL_1476.jpg_AL_1490.jpg

OliverS

Here is some additional information:

Lens board (ARCA Swiss 110x110, 15mm recessed) is included. Mounting on lens boards of all manufacturers is easy, also the use in a helical mount for Cambo, ALPA, or Arca Swiss R is possible. This is interesting particularly because Schneider has discontinued the production of this series of light and compact Apo-Digitar lenses and therefore only the considerably more expensive and heavier Rodenstock HR lenses are available.

Lens is also available on EBAY.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/192070842407?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Greetings, OliverS