The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 501 CM, 80mm Planar CB, PM Prism, Split Image Screen

drewharty

Hasselblad 501 CM, with 80mm Zeiss Planar CB, Pm Prism 150, Split Image Focusing Screen, $1450, plus shipping.

I purchased the equipment to use with my Credo live view back but used the back exclusively on my 6x9 view camera, while the Hasselblad equipment sat in my studio.
The person I purchase the 501 CM, 80mm lens, PM prism, and screen from said all had had light use. 501 CM Serial number is 10ER17196

Using the split image screen and PM finder, the focusing has been checked with my live view digital back and is dead on. The focusing system is far more precise than
on either of the two Mamiya 645 AF cameras I used previously.

All equipment is very clean and in excellent condition. Will package equipment carefully for shipping. I have 100% rating on Ebay for over 210 sales and purchases.

Body-and-80mm.jpgFinders.jpg

drewharty

Re: Hasselblad 501 CM, 80mm Planar CB, PM Prism, PRICE REDUCED

BUMP, Price reduced to $1350.

This is an excellent deal at this price. 501 CM cameras on eBay are going for much more.

drewharty

Re: Hasselblad 501 CM, 80mm Planar CB, PM Prism, PRICE REDUCED

Bump, Priced reduced to $1300

This is an excellent deal at this price. 501 CM cameras are priced much higher on Ebay.