The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H3DII-31 80mm kit mint

dr0th

I'm selling a Hasselblad H3DII kit in great condition. The camera has 1,264 actuations and the lens has 5,506 - like new! It has been updated to the latest firmware.

I purchased this kit for a personal project and it worked flawlessly. It has been outside once or twice but was always treated with caution and has never been dropped or hit in any way. There are no visible scratches or marks on the camera body or lens. The glass is clean and clear. The sensor is perfect. There might be a flake or two of dust in the viewfinder. The LCD screen has a protector on it.

I believe everything that was originally in the box is included - CDs, strap, charger and adapters, caps, etc. I will also include a second battery (pictured) - it is 2900 mAh and holds a great charge. The original 1800 mAh battery is also included (for the record, it has a little cosmetic mark on it, but it's minor; I used the original battery as a backup but never needed it). But wait, there's more - 15ft. Firewire 800 to 800 cable! I'll also include the little keyring (as shown) to loop it through so it doesn't get pulled, unless you don't want it. Heck, I'll even through in a 4GB CF if you need one, let me know.

Asking $4100 shipped in the US. I would entertain reasonable offers, but the condition of this camera is well worth the price. I am happy to photograph the contents of the box if necessary. I accept Paypal F&F, or add the 3% if you'd like the security. I have many years of references from ebay, LFPF, RFF, Fred Miranda, etc.

Attachments