The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon EOS 1Dx and Canon WFT-E6A WiFi Transmitter

Transposure

Canon EOS 1Dx and Canon WFT-E6A WiFi Transmitter

Excellent (Near New) condition Canon 1Dx body with box and all accessories and manuals provided and packaged as if new. $2900

Also included in the kit is another LP-E4N battery. Camera has <163k releases.
This camera has served me well and is quite frankly the most amazing, near perfect engineering marvel I have ever used. The capabilities and quality of the build (full magnesium body) and the files is nothing short of excellence. In the interest of full disclosure, there is one scuff on the rear LCD screen. It is nearly unnoticeable and I tried very hard to photograph it. You can barely see it in one of the photos.

The camera is fully functional and works perfectly. Sensor is in perfect condition. As a seasoned photographer, lenses were only removed in the absence of dust and moisture and ONLY with the camera facing downward to avoid "catching" dust or dirt. Basically, very well cared for.

I also have the WFT-E6A wireless transmitter for sale at $315. It will be discounted to $275 if purchased with camera.

Ask all questions before purchasing as this is a final sale.

Payment will be via Paypal and shipping via Fedex Home Delivery. Buyer pays PP and shipping.

Photos below...

Last edited: