The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leaf Aptus II 5, Phase One 645DF, Phase One 80/2.8D

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
If someone is looking for a very cost effective way into Medium Format Digital then I have a superb system available that came my way from a gentleman who bought the outfit and essentially never used it from new.

Leaf Aptus II 5 - absolutely mint with 3 batteries, Pelican hard case, all accessories including cables, cleaning supplies, as new LCD cover, Lee System sun guard for back, and all software and manuals etc. I upgraded the back to the most recent firmware and so it has the latest UI. Back has just over 300 shots on it. (No that isn't a misprint - three hundred!). Two Hahnel chargers.

645DF body comes with RRS bracket, original focus mask and also crop mask for Aptus II 5. Body covers etc. Like the Aptus II 5, it is essentially like new and part of the kit.

Phase One 80/2.8D. Same as above condition. It doesn't have the hood but I will include one from my 80/2.8 LS lens.

The back holds all CMOS settings but doesn't keep the time/date unfortunately. This doesn't affect the image quality or operation of the system and is in reality a common issue with MFDB's of this age, especially if not used and kept powered. The onboard battery obviously is the culprit but I wouldn't personally replace it. (My Hasselblad CFV-16 has the same behavior).

$3000 OBO.

bensonga

Wow....that is a real bargain! If I didn't already have a P25+ and 645DF kit, I would jump on this one.

Gary

$3000 ONLY entry point for a MFDB + DF + 80 2.8D? And that too from a well-trusted member of GetDPI family? Are you kidding?

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Happy to say that this is going to a new home, where I'm sure it'll be appreciated and liked as the superb back that it is.

:thumbs:

bensonga

Thank you Graham! Gotta love those "fat pixels" and I have been curious about Leaf backs for a long time. :thumbs:

Gary

Last edited: