The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Complete Cambo 2x3 Camera System

FromJapan

For sale is a complete Super Cambo 2x3 outfit. This is the older SC-1 system. But many of the accessories are usable on the SF23 and Ultima cameras, so if you own one of these cameras, please read on. It would make a good back-up system, or for if/when you want to use roll film in a lighter camera.

While there is some normal paint loss and dulling of plated parts, as well as a few rust marks, everything works well. All locks are firm and positive. The focusing and movements are smooth.

This is what is included:
Camera body - front and rear standards with rail and tripod clamp
Standard bellows in almost unused condition - same as the current SF-62 part number
Wide angle bellows in good condition - this is the older version, much more compact than the current. Fully compressed, the plates are less than 15mm apart, and maximum extension is 135mm.
Two recessed Copal 0 lens boards - the same as the current SF-72, except for the paint
One flat Copal 0 lens board - the same as the current SF-630, except for the paint
One Cambo > Speed Graphic lens board adapter so you can mount other lenses on SG boards (I have those boards too.)
Two 2x3 backs, of which the all-black one will take Horseman roll film backs. The other has a simple sliding arrangement, has acid-etched grid lines, and will take Mamiya RB and Graflex backs.
If you use a Toyo monorail as well, I can include a Toyo > Cambo 2x3 lens board adapter. This will let you mount all your lenses on the smaller Cambo or SG boards, and use them on both cameras.

I have suitable lenses and roll film backs as well, if you are interested.

Photos: https://goo.gl/photos/WSfMWEnzjpRjK9f16

Price: 45,000 JPY, (~$400) including worldwide EMS shipping (except South America and Africa)
If you've seen current prices for Ultima 23 accessories at B&H, the wide angle bellows sells for almost as much as the complete system I'm offering.

Thanks for looking,
Kumar

FromJapan

I'm willing to split up the system, so if you need a bellows, the rail or a lens board, let me know. The rail is the same as on the larger models, so if you need a shorter rail, here it is.

Kumar